Analyst Procurement x 2 in Oyu Tolgoi LLC – Procurement department based in Ulaanbaatar.
The purpose of this role is to support category management activities in line with the company policies and procedures to achieve the team's objectives and targeted plan.
What the role entails
• Maintains the RT and OT culture, follows the company's Vision, Mission, Values, and Strategic focus and ensures OTP's goals and missions at all levels.
• Creates value to the company via Procurement end to end activities with business integrity and follows the Way We Work in all actions and decisions to make
• Support in managing category management, sourcing, and contract management activities in line with OTP's relevant processes.
• Takes the complete ownership of assigned projects/categories and being responsible for the security of supply for the goods/ service to deliver value to meet OT's business objectives
• Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain quality databases on the sources and drivers of value creation.
• Handles contract management (e.g., contract execution, implementation, supplier reviews, supplier performance management etc.) with direction from his/her direct leader and Manager for assigned contracts or arising from sourcing projects previously executed.
• Sources, selects, and negotiates on the best deal in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers of value creation through procurement.
What you will need for this role
- Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from academic college or universities. Experience in the mining or heavy industry will be viewed favorably.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Mobile Equipment Purchase, Maintenance or Operations areas.
- Category management and Sourcing experience is preferable, procurement experience is must
- Developed English language verbal and written skills will be well regarded
Roster – 5/2 at UB
Standard condition – Standard condition
Role duration: 1 year from the start date
Please contact us: